Tibet Tour Packages
- Lhasa sightseeing tour
- Tibet Cultural tour
- Lhasa Kathmandu overland
- Tibet overland with Mt Everest
- Mount Kailash tour
- Kailash Mansarovar Yatra
- Lhasa Kathmandu biking tour
- Best of Nepal & Tibet tour
- Nepal, Tibet & Bhutan tour
Tibet Trekking Tours
- Places to see
- Tibet travel information
- Tibet travel permit
- Tibet tours from Kathmandu
- Festivals in Tibet
- Tibetan Buddhism
- Tibet map
Book a Trip
Booking Terms & Conditions
We have tried to make the booking terms and conditions with us as simple as possible , which are as follows.
- In order to confirm your bookings we require a non refundable deposit of US $ 300 per person which you can send to us by bank transfer (also called telex transfer or wire transfer).Rest of the money you can pay us in Nepal upon arrival by USD/ Euro/ GBP cash or Visa or Master cards.
- Any amount charged to you by your bank for transferring the deposit to us or while paying by credit cards (3-3.5% in Nepal) should be born (e) by yourself.
- If you leave the trip on your own reason, whatever the reason be, once the trip starts, no refund will be given for any unused portion of the trip.
- If we fail to provide you the trip (completely or partially), under unexpected circumstances like flight cancellations by the airlines, snow, landslide etc (situations not in our control) we would offer you alternative trip of similar nature and standard. If this doesn't fit your personal interest, we will refund you the money deducting expenses till that point of the trip. However, any extra expenses incurred to you due to this cancellation would be your own responsibility.
- Extra expenses incurred to you because of flight delays in Lukla, Jomsom or other remote airstrips or any such extra cost due to reasons beyond our control would be your personal responsibilities. It is always wise and recommended to keep one or two spare days for treks that involves such flights from remote regions. All such cost should be born by the client on the spot.
- All packages are based on twin sharing basis and any single supplements will be charged extra.
- All rates are in US dollars unless otherwise stated.
- Our trekking guide reserves the right to expel you from the group if you do serious unlawful acts.
- Our trekking guide reserves the right to alter the route, walking durations and make other amendments for the safety and interest of the group, specially in weather difficulties, group member sickness or injury.
- Our trekking staffs will always render you most sincere services and we guarantee you that none of our staffs will harm or steal your belongings. We can not be held responsible for any unfortunate situations of loss or theft of your properties during the trip.
- While we will do our best to make your journey safe and comfortable, you travel at your own risk at all times. You will be asked to sign an assumption and release of risk form at the pre-departure briefing.
Great Holidays Pvt. Ltd. arranges the services only as agent accepting the laid out terms and conditions of the airlines, hotels or other service providers with whom the company may have arrangements for its clients.
We are not liable for cancellations of flights, delays, inability to provide seats, accommodations or such services by respective service providers and any loss or damages to our clients due to these. Also we are in no way responsible for the accuracy of any information given by these service providers.
Great Holidays Pvt. Ltd. uses your email and personal details solely for the purpose of processing your enquiries and operating your trip. We do not sell or share your personal details with anyone nor we will use it for any purposes other than mentioned above.